Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Laughter is the best medicine..

well not when you have a cold, you need a great cough suppressant and very little laughter or your bladder will leak. To be an aging women, I hear this issue will affect 80% of women and some will actually fall apart a the seams down there.
Today I spent a large part of my day laughting and to the point of tears and not always at the expense of others. Boy I was in a mood and I was as contagious as H1N1 or poison ivy as toilet paper on a camping trip. I laughed my butt off...well it made me wonder how many calories did I burn giggling and can I actually laugh the cellulite off my butt? Am I so jolly ( a fat word) since my BMI approaches 30? That can't be healthy.
Tomorrow I will burn more calories and not consider a laughing fit a work out, but at times I couldn't catch my breath and I hardly leaked at all. I hope happy means healthy and healthy means happy or I will wonder why I am up to all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment