Sunday, February 19, 2012

Birthday suits me fine.


Today is my day, really, I am ready to shed my life as a mom and wife for a week andI left for the fat farm again. I am celebrating my 42nd birthday today at the Biggest Loser Resort in Malibu. See don't I look excited??
I get to be selfish, namely I get to sleep diagonal and shower without a dog or 2 yr old pulling the curtain back to see what I am doing. I am excited to not have to tell Byron I don't know how to help him with the DS gaming system every 5 minutes..Sounds good but I just hung up with the kids and I like the chaos and am missing it right now.
I did flake on this blog for quite sometime but I don't mind revisiting it. I hope the 7 hours of working out jump start me, so far today I had:
1. Breakfast in bed care of Ray. Awesome. calories unknown.
2. Wine on the beach in Malibu, birthday calories don't count.
3. Dinner at the resort. 400calories.
Exercise 0.
This week will serve as a painful truth that my ass is almost as big as I am tall..clearly I must grow taller.
I will keep you all posted

No comments:

Post a Comment