Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day 9 I am feeling fine.

Today I am feeling strong and so glad that I stayed in my room and told my roommate to wrestle me if I leave to cheat last night, I hear they have actually duct taped a person in his room, but I think for differant reasons....they just didn't want him to come out. ( Was that you Jim?)

Today I hiked 5.5 miles at Third ravine and we also did 1st ravine too it was so steep and my knee was aching I so wished I had a mule like at the Grand Canyon, I can't believe it I even saw bike tracks I can't image how one would do this. This is a shot from a differant bat cave, it was so great how the sun could find its was in to all of us sweaty "athletes" in this very confinded space.

I did the salty pool twice I must be coming around I don't avoid it and do a totally hard class instead. Then onto cardio curcuit class 3.3 miles on the eliptical which sucks but there is a podietrist herre now and she knew of my bad ankel and said I woudl hurt myself more if I did my favorite treadmill. Instead of Drs orders it was "Dr ordered" I will risk it and do a machine I like for a forever 45 minute long class. Its is s o difficult already, I made it harder. Then onto total body training oh it burns so bad but you feel so great afterwards. Always afterwards is the best. I just heard a nice saying "Life is like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired, you quit when the gorilla is tired."

Tonight we are watching the Biggest Loser and for the first time in my life I am not eating dessert and watching it I am icing my knee and ankle with both legs up on a exercise ball in the aerobics room with others. I am heading back to the room since my butt fell asleep...see that shows you how tired I am it starts at the bottom then works up.

No comments:

Post a Comment