Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day 2 I can push harder.

I was on top of the world today, I pushed myself so hard and didn't break, we will have to see if I can get out of bed tomorrow.

Started the day with a 1.7 mile run on treadmill at 6am since I could barely move and thought I would die for the rest of the day during the hike. Then my toast and fruit smoothie to tide me over for the hard morning to come.

I did a 5 mile hike to Chuckwalla its so beautiful but cold, the great pictures showing the scenery suck because it was so cold you can see my nipples in every stinkn picture. Im afraid to post one but I might as I write this...
I had a great streach class and almost fell asleep since it was the first time I had to stop all day. Then during my 15 minute break between "events" ie classes, I called Ray, he has only been getting phone calls while I am going to the bathroom, again its the only time I get to stop during the day. We drink so much water here so we get an excuse just to go sit down for a minute on the toilet. It really is a "rest"room here.
Then come the pool which still sounds so nice, but no, it is like treading water and today they added weight inthe pool "what the heck" as Byron would say.
Then a cardio interval class I ran another 2.9 miles at 6mph on the treadmill. Then dinner and a lecture. All of this was done on 1223 calories, I feel like a pig. Ha
Byron wants to know when I am coming home and its only day 2 ugh thats the breaking point of my day not any of the physical stuff, but I will push on and look at the beautiful flowers Annemarie and Rob sent and I will start it all over again.


  1. Don't worry about the kids. They will be fine. Literally. I know what you going through thou. I remember my first time when I had to part with my daughter for two months when she was going for her europian vacation with grandparents. Even though I knew she was in bestest hands I worried all the time. I gave her a little panda bear for the trip to remind her about home and me. When she dissappeared in the boarding gate with huge aligstors tears that's when my tears started to roll.they didn't stop until the minute I saw her running towards me seven weeks later. It turned out later she forgot about mommy about 30minutes later. Keep up the good blogging

  2. Wow I am impressed by your speed on the treadmill. I have been working out on my treadmill everyday for 5 weeks and am not near that speed. Enjoy everything, your family will be fine and appreciate a healthier you when you get home. Love your blogs!!