Saturday, February 13, 2010

Mirror Mirror on the wall...

I was starting to feel pretty good about myself then of course as my arrogance grows something or someone thumps me onthe head. Wow yesterday someone asked me if was was pregnant. ACKKKK.Actually it was worse than that he patted me on my tummy...okay my food baby. I was so taken aback that I just need a good and darn near vile rebuttle for these situations. But I warm my readers never ask a women if she is pregnant, I expect an Ob/Gyn DR to ask why Im there and assume its my pubic hairs showing and not a baby crowning. Never ask,if you don't know. AHH I feel better, did it sem like I was yelling?
Well I have 8 more sleeps until I arrive at the ranch and I feel ready since my baby Pierce has just slept through the night for the first time ever I am so proud, his timing is perfect for my poor husband. We also had slumber party last night, well Byron had his friend Max over and Ray called at one point and said "HELP" I do think its becoming crystal clear the fear of single dad weeks ahead. He had one boy with a bloody nose one pooped his pants and another poked with a stick inthe neck. Sounds like his hands were tied behind his back. Weird because I got home and everything seemed fine. Poor Ray.

No comments:

Post a Comment